Monday, November 3, 2008

Teeth and weight loss

MG (6 mos)'s getting her first tooth! I've suspected that she was teething for a while but that's always my explanation when I can't figure out why she's fussy/not eating well/not napping well whether it's true or not. Well, it's true now! I can see and feel a little tooth breaking through! I'm so exited! I'm not exactly sure why I'm so excited but I was thrilled to see it! I almost text paged my husband with the news but he's in the OR today and I'm not sure I want one of the nurses reading out loud a text page that says "MG has a tooth!" Although they might find it cute. This certainly solidifies my feelings about her getting to be an old baby!

I had an appointment this morning with one of the trainers at the gym. I can't really afford to meet with him very regularly so I haven't met with him since I first joined (maybe two months ago or so?). I've been losing motivation so I knew I needed to schedule an appointment with him. I went this morning and oh my goodness, it was a workout! It was motivating though! Right now, I really only have it worked into my schedule to go once a week when my MIL is here to watch the kids. My philosophy is that some is better than none although I do think I'd like to work in one or two more times during the week. A least once more Monday through Friday and then once during any weekend that Hubby's off. I currently weigh fifteen pounds less than I did when I got pregnant with MG (6 mos) and exactly what I weighed when I got pregnant with ME (3.5). So that's good news, but since I put on some weight after I got married, I'd like to lose another fourteen pounds. Ideally, I'd like to do it before we move in June. I'd like to be "skinny" when we relocate. Well, skinnier anyway!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home